Because deployment takes you away from home for a prolonged period of time, it’s important to get organized and put your affairs in order beforehand. Community Bank appreciates the important service you perform for our country and wants to help make your deployment go as smoothly as possible.
We have products and resources to help you before, during and after deployment.
- Our pre and post-deployment checklists can help you get ready for deployment and offer advice to help you cope with the difficulties you and your family may encounter afterward.
- You can continue to access our full range of banking services online while you’re deployed. Be sure to have your account information with you when setting up your online account for the first time. You can also use our Bank By Phone service.
- Take the hassle out of paying bills while you’re away by using Free Automatic Bill Payments for recurring payments such as rent, insurance, and utilities. Just set it up and we’ll do the rest.
- Whether it’s a family emergency or you’re just sending money back home, we make it easy to send wire transfers back to the U.S. while you’re deployed.
- Maximize the return on the extra pay you receive during deployment by setting up Automatic Monthly Transfers from your Checking to Savings Account. Use our online Monthly Deposit Savings Calculator to find out how much more you could be earning in interest.