Relocating or Moving Soon?
Relocating is a time of change and one of the defining aspects of life in the military. It’s a time for leaving behind old friends and familiar surroundings, but also one for new possibilities and friendships. Moving, itself, can be challenging, especially with children. Community Bank understands these challenges and wants to make your next move go as smoothly as possible.
Tips and tools for an easier move.
- Organization is key to having your move go smoothly. Our moving checklists can help you keep track of what needs to be done. They also offer useful advice on everything from packing to helping children deal with moving.
- While you’re on the move, use our Online Banking service and over 300 ATM locations to access your account anytime day or night.
- Is your move to a different country? With our Currency Exchange service, you’ll have the currency you need when you need it.
- Moving is expensive. Moving services, equipment rental, transportation, and security deposits all cost money. We can help take the financial pinch out of your next move with a Line of Credit.
- Once you reach your new station, we can help take the hassle out of paying bills with our Local Bill Pay service. Just set it up and we’ll automatically deduct any non-changing, recurring expenses such as rent from your checking account. We’ll even convert the U.S. Dollars in your account to the local currency, saving you time and money.