The best things in life are FREE*. Simplify your busy lifestyle and enjoy the freedom of banking online from your computer or mobile device. Online Banking features enhanced security sign-in to help prevent fraud and identity theft.
Online Banking features include:
View Community Bank account balances and transactions
- Check current balances for checking and savings accounts.
- View transaction activity for checking and savings accounts — quickly and easily.
- Review account balances for your loans and Certificate of Deposit accounts.
- Make transfers to your linked Community Bank checking and savings accounts.
- Transfer funds to any U.S. based financial institution capable of accepting ACH credit transactions, without a wire transfer fee.
Use an internet-enabled mobile phone to check account balances, transfer funds, and pay stateside bills. Find out more and enroll your mobile device here.
Real-time account alerts
Set up real-time account alerts to notify you via email or text message when your balance is low, when transactions post, or when account information is changed.
Enroll in Online Statements
View your current and eighteen most recent monthly account statements when you bank online. You also have the added option of going 'paperless' by choosing not to have an account statement mailed to you. Benefits of going paperless include:
- Greater Security - No mailed statements to get lost or stolen.
- Greater Convenience - Receive notification by email when your statement is available for download or viewing.
- A greener environment - Paperless uses less energy and trees.
Current and past account statements are available to all Online Banking customers. Simply log in to your Online Banking account and click on the Manage Accounts tab at the top of the page and select Online Statements from the drop down list. You can also sign up for our paperless option at the same location.
The Payment Imaging feature makes it easier than ever to keep track of your account activity online. Now you can:
- View images of both checks and deposit slips in the current and two most recent, previous statement periods (the last 60-90 days).
- View canceled checks online anytime, 24/7, eliminating the need to keep up with carbon copies or spend time maintaining a check ledger.
- Always know which checks have cleared and to whom each check was written.
- View payment images simply by clicking the entry in your detailed account-activity log.
No sign up required. Payment Imaging is available to all Online Banking customers.
Receiving and paying your US Domestic bills online**
- Receive electronic bills from select US Domestic payees.
- Send payments for almost any US Domestic business or individual — no checks or stamps needed.
Downloading your financial information
- You can download your account transactions to Quicken® financial management software for a total financial management picture.
- Online Banking through Quicken allows you to access your accounts directly through your Quicken software.
Self-service Online Customer Service features
* Internet access is required. Other account-related fees still apply.
- Update your personal information, such as your address, e-mail address or phone number.
- Reorder checks.
- Order check or statement copies.
- Send a message or question to customer service.
- Track and manage your finances with reporting and account reconciliation.
** Checking account is required.