Our newly optimized mobile banking app and the mobile version of our website make it easier than ever for iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile users to access and manage accounts from their mobile devices.
With the Mobile Banking website and apps you can:
- Check account balances and search recent transactions.
- Review 30-Day cash flow.
- Easily transfer funds between your Community Bank accounts, including your Sterling Accounts.
- Send funds from your Community Bank USD account to an external stateside account.
- Pay stateside bills and search for recent or scheduled payments.
In addition, when using the mobile version of our website to access Mobile Banking, you can also:
- Find ATMs and view banking center locations and hours.
- View our currency exchange rates, and use a conversion calculator.
- View our current loan rates, as well as interest rates for Checking and Savings Accounts.
Accessing Mobile Banking
Before you access Mobile Banking on your mobile device, you must first enroll in online banking using the Enroll Now link.
Using a Downloadable App
To download the Community Bank mobile banking app to your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet device, follow these simple steps.
- Step 1: Download the new app for your mobile device by visiting the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Or, you can go to DoDCommunityBank.com/m and follow these steps to download the app:
- Tap on the Sign In link
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen
- Select Download the App
- Step 2: Launch the app and log in with your Online Banking user name and password. Please note that when first signing in to Mobile Banking, you will be prompted to answer one of your pre-established security questions and accept the End User License Agreement.
Accessing the Mobile Website
To use the mobile version of the Community Bank website on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry or Windows Mobile device, go to DoDCommunityBank.com from your mobile phone. The site will automatically detect your phone and redirect you to the mobile version. You may also visit DoDCommunityBank.com/m to view the mobile version manually.