Our newly optimized mobile banking app and the mobile version of our website make it easier than ever for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry users to access and manage accounts from their mobile device.
With the Mobile Banking website and apps you can:
- Check account balances and search recent transactions.
- Review 30-Day cash flow.
- Easily transfer funds between your Community Bank accounts and to external stateside accounts.
- Pay stateside bills and search for recent or scheduled payments.
- Find ATMs and view banking center locations and hours.
- View our currency exchange rates, and use a conversion calculator.
- View our current loan rates, as well as interest rates for Checking and Savings Accounts.
Accessing Mobile Banking
Using a mobile Device
Before you access Mobile Banking on your mobile device, you must first enroll in online banking using the Enroll Now link:
- Step 1: Download the new app for your mobile device or visit m.DoDCommunityBank.com and use the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen to download the App..
- Step 2: Launch App and log in with your Online Banking user name and pasword.
Accessing the Mobile Website
To use the mobile version of the Community Bank website, go to DoDCommunityBank.com from your mobile phone. The site will automatically detect your phone and redirect you to the mobile version. You may also visit DoDCommunityBank.com/m to view the mobile version manually.